Re: Events inside kicad

On 27/ott/2010, at 22.58, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>> So why you don't cleanup that ?
>
> That was done a long time ago.
>
>> You have a rotten egg, is correct yell and trash it if nobody complains.
>
> This assumes that someone has the time to go back and get rid of it.  Maybe
> publishing a personal development branch on launchpad is a better way to go
> until we can get a clearer picture of how your code will make Kicad cleaner,
> easier to debug, and provide some as yet defined feature.  Then it can be
> merged into the testing branch.  This way you get to develop at your pace and
> if it doesn't work, someone doesn't have to clean up after it's abandoned.

I think to have ever asked other to clean my dirt, and i don't wish to begin
to do it now, nor i've ever asked others to do things that i usually i don't
deserve to me.
If having a personal branch is the new rule, all must follow this rule also
if Summum ius, summa iniuria.
Otherwise i should be concerned about the usage of pluralium maiestatum.

I wish close this discussion because i don't think that will be usefully for no one.

Honestly nothing personal,

--
Marco

PS
Yes, english is not my favourite language.