Re: Observation of Exceptional Performance

Le 06/01/2011 17:22, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
Dick,

Wow!  I don't know what to say.  You are certainly welcome.  It has been my
privilege to have the opportunity to contribute to Kicad.  I thank you
personally for making that possible.  I've always enjoyed working on projects
with knowledgeable people who are passionate about their work.  I hope I can
continue find the time to contribute and make a difference.

Most of the changes I have made are not terribly impressive taken individually.
  However, over time they add up.  I just think in order to take advantage of
some of the new things like your Sweet or Torsten's GAL code, the code base
needs to cleaned up to make those transitions manageable.  I will continue to
chip away at that task.

I'm glad to see more developer interest in Kicad and I'm looking forward to
working with our new developers.  The future of Kicad certainly looks bright.

Thanks,

Wayne