Re: Part, Module, Package reorganization.

Dick,

The idea of distributed library is very elegant!! This will keep kicad's
developer on kicad itself not the library. Thanks again for your work. I now
wonder what can I contribute to kicad. Do you have any plan of overhauling
EESCHEMA? I may need to change the way to contribute to kicad by the
programming side.

Tony.