Re: Crosscompilling again - no luck

Oops,

problem was missing boost.

So now the situation is the same as before. wxWidgets compiled, installed but not found by cmake.

Bad luck. Milan

Dne 25.3.2011 21:29, Milan Horák napsal(a):
Hi again,

I moved the process to another machine and it seems that almost all is
working. The problem is that when I try to compile for Windows, I get
these messages runing cmake:

-- Check for installed OpenGL -- found
-- Check for installed wxWidgets -- found
-- Bazaar version control system version found.
-- Check for installed zlib -- found
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
CMake Warning: The variable, 'CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE', specified manually,
was not used during the generation.
CMake Warning: The variable, 'KICAD_AUIMANAGER', specified manually, was
not used during the generation.
CMake Warning: The variable, 'KICAD_AUITOOLBAR', specified manually, was
not used during the generation.

cmake command used is:

cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=$mingw_toolchain_file
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$build_dir_win32 -DKICAD_AUIMANAGER=ON
-DKICAD_AUITOOLBAR=ON ..

Did anything changed?

Milan