FindwxWidgets.cmake

We currently use a custom(?) version of FindwxWidgets.cmake that was cherry
picked from a more current version of CMake than we were using at the time.
The problem is our version of FindwxWidgets is suffering from bit rot.  The
version in CMake 2.8.4 ( and possibly earlier ) has some enhances that make it
more usable when you have multiple versions wxWidgets installed on your system.
 I would like to remove our local version of FindwxWidgets.cmake and use the
one that ships with CMake.  Does anyone have any objections or reasons not to
do this?