Cmake KICAD_TESTING_VERSION and KICAD_STABLE_VERSION

Hi everybody,

I'm using a PKGBUILD script
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37583) to update Kicad to
the latest version available on my ArchLinux system.

Today I run the script and it failed with
> Please set to ON one option of KICAD_TESTING_VERSION or KICAD_STABLE_VERSION
> When calling cmake add option -DKICAD_STABLE_VERSION=ON
> or add option -DKICAD_TESTING_VERSION=ON
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:61 (message):
> one option of KICAD_TESTING_VERSION or KICAD_STABLE_VERSION must be defined

Fixing it has been pretty simple as it was already explained in the
error message.

Please note however that no informations on KICAD_STABLE_VERSION or
KICAD_TESTING_VERSION is available in INSTALL.txt.

I also would like to know if -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release is still
needed or it has been replaced by the new constants.

Thank you,

Fabio Varesano

Follow ups