teaching kdbg about wxString

I built kdbg 2.5 from source tonight.  Then I read about "type tables" for it,
which allow it to display [exotic] structures or subsets of them nicely.

Well up until now, wxString was somewhat exotic in certain build configurations,
and kdbg was having difficulty with them.  The upgrade to 2.5 along with this
attached file, when placed into

     ~/.kde/share/apps/kdbg/types/wxWidgets.kdbgtt

shows the wxString contents nice enough now.

I could not find this anywhere using google.  Perhaps the wxWidgets guys will
come find it here via google.

kdbg is being well maintained now, and I generally like 2.5 well now.

Dick

[Type Table]
Types1=wxString
LibDisplayName=wxWidgets 2.8