Re: Duplicate schematic sheet names.

Le 30/08/2011 21:44, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
I was looking over open bug reports a while back and ran across this report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/593782.  While technically not a bug, I
can understand why a user would be confused by this.  Should we prevent
duplicate sheet names?  In the future it may be a problem as I am trying to
avoid using the current time stamp solution to hierarchical schematic designs
in the new schematic file format for readability reasons.  Anyone else have any
thoughts on this?

Wayne

I believe we should not accept duplicate sheet names.
Yes this is confusing, and duplicate sheet names are a potential source of bugs.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS