Re: [PATH] 50 svg icons re-drawn and improved

Dnia 2011-09-13, wto o godzinie 14:58 +0200, fabrizio pisze:
> in attachment you can find a zipped folder new_kicad_svg.zip that
> contains 50 re-drawn .svg icons that are better drawn according to all
> the suggestions received.

I do not think you should change the EEschema icons for libraries tools
in this way. The current icons are excellent. With minor modifications,
they would meet My personal criteria. :P

For the library creating tool you can put a pencil over a notebook
(taken from current annonation tool icon, but smaller) and for library
browsing tool a magnifying glass on the corner.

I think the standard and worldwide understanding symbols:
- an asterisk = something new
- a pencil = something to write/create
- a maginifier = something to view
are still the best solutions.

One more think. I thought about annonation tool icon. Leave the pencil
and draw the resistor symbol in the background (in the perspective
shot), which this pencil markings "R1"... What do You think?

Kerusey Karyu