Re: Kicad future documentation - your opinion

from the repository:
lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc

I notice that the polish version of kicad-doc.pdf which is :
kicad-doc/doc/help/pl/kicad.pdf

has been already update with the new icon. That is impressive ! I
however have to point out that since the time when this doc started
being updated, some icons have changed a little (not so much).

I also see that there are a lot of languages, incomplete docs and not.
It will take some time to update the icons and images of all these
documents. I was wondering if it should be a good idea to create a
common image folder for all documents and just link images. The style
of all document should also be made same maybe with some scripting,
macros or something.

fabrizio.