Re: Kicad future documentation - first draft

On 09/26/2011 05:04 PM, Fred Cooke wrote:
> Yes it absolutely is constructive criticism, it points out weaknesses, explains why they
> are weaknesses, and explains how to do it better. Sounds EXACTLY like constructive
> criticism to me, Dick. Your name could not be more fitting.

I have de-activated Fred Cooke from this mailing list.

There are limits to what should be tolerated in personal attacks.  We can disagree, and in
doing so, we do not have to attack personally.

Fred had already posted a malicious posting to my personal facebook account, although he
did so as a non-friend.

This was the last straw.

FYI,

Dick