Re: Concerns about clearing disagreements before committing.

Dick,

it seems I and you just waste a time writing long emails, so I'll feel better
at least one of these happen:

have constructive critic or propose a better soultion if my is not suitable,

team leaders make a decision on this situation,

or we say goodbye to each other.

At Monday 21 of November 2011 22:18:09 from Dick Hollenbeck:
> There is no doubt that the "increased resolution" feature is going to be
> added.  I was within 2 weeks of adding this myself, just before you
> started.
>
> Everyone agrees it is important, so it will get done.  Relax.
>
> I have offered to do this work this week, a special holiday week, one in
> which I have more time than usual.

Do you have a blueprint? Did you at least noticed the team through mailing
list on your intention?
What's the double standards?

--

--- KeyFP: DC07 D4C3 BB33 E596 CF5E  CEF9 D4E3 B618 65BA 2B61