Re: Concerns about clearing disagreements before committing.

Although not being anything to do with developing myself and having a very minor understanding of software even i can understand the needs for standards and procedures when so many people are working on such a large project. If everyone did it their own way you will soon have no more project. If everyone branches off with their own version the whole thing will loose credibility and developing it will not do a lot for anyone (but each individual who goes his own way).

Simon