Re: Concerns about clearing disagreements before committing.

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 03:46:58PM -0700, Brian F. G. Bidulock wrote:

> The only other legacy change that I ran into that I
> changed a year ago was the number of layers and their
> representation.  You know, the 32-bit bit mask for
> layers.  I don't know whether that should be done
> against "testing" or "experimental"?

What do you use for that, an unsigned long long (64 layers) or the std
bitarray? the long long is less painful but limited, the bitarray hasn't
this problem but I don't know if it's 'sufficiently' fast (we check *a
lot* of times against the layer mask...)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl