I smell uninitialized variables...

Today I was creating new modules for a project. In pcbnew, module
editor, new module, blah blah, Insert Module in Current Board (I use the
source board for library workflow).

As usual it get inserted at the top left (0,0 point). The strange thing
is... it's *locked*! Indeed clicking on it gives Stat L. in the bottom
panel; it's not always so, sometimes it's free, sometimes it shows Stat
LP (what's the P for??)

Even after adding the modules from the netlist gave me 'some' locked
modules (not reproducible). It seems that along the way the flags of the
new module are non correctly initialized...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl