Re: Kicad + V8/NodeJS/Swig [split from kicad ideas mail]

About python, yes, I think it fits the same way lua does, and I'm my
opinion, it has more libraries
that can be useful for the scripts (like image manipulation, etc...). There
wasn't a branch already
trying this, how good or bad did it go?

and about "a", honestly, I'd really like to say yes, but I still don't feel
ready, I've been looking at the
"BOARD" class and I almost had an heart attack ;-), it has a lot of
dependencies... which is normal
since it's the main object for pcbnew.

I want to keep analyzing and understanding the code, so I could estimate
how many man hours we
may need, and then I may step up, but I wouldn't want to start anything
that I cannot finish or maintain
properly.

Greetings,
Mike :-)