Re: Hello, I want to help with you project

Edwin,

On Mar 27, 2012, at 12:43 PM, Edwin van den Oetelaar wrote:

> Sorry for top-posting but..
>
> I expressed a vision, which could be a direction. (like the moon 50
> years ago in 1962)

Sure, and I gave you my opinion.

> The future will tell if it is something of value.

Off the record, I have been wrong before :-)

> I am just one person with limited time.
> Let me start on something small, you mention import/output/gcode..
> Just point me to something concrete and I will cooperate and try to be helpful.

The best I can direct you is the link Brian gave you
<quote>
For speed, here's a direct link to the bug tracker for KiCad hosted on
Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad
</quote>

When I checked it said: 558 open bugs, so there is plenty to do.

I wasn't trying to make you feel unwelcome, if I did I apologize. All help is welcome.

/Martijn