Fatfingering with bzr...

It seems that the doc tree got a bit messed up after some divergence problems. I would most sincerely like to fix the branch to the same it was before the last push... I committed my changes to the local branch before syncing and got the divergence error on push. Sorted out the divergence by merge and commit to local branch and proceeded to push. In the end the diverged sections got merged back to the mainline as my changes. I expected the behavior to be something else by the docs [1]. I apologise for the inconvenience and stepping on toes and appreciate any help on sorting out the issue.

-Vesa

[1] http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/beta/en/user-reference/diverged-branches-help.html

Follow ups