kicad-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: On wxGTK and --with-gnomeprint
On 04/08/2012 06:59 PM, lajos kamocsay wrote:
However it's easy to rebuild wxgtk on arch with libgnomeprint support:
- install libgnomeprint and libgnomeprint from aur:
- yaourt -Sy libgnomeprint libgnomeprintui
- build wxgtk from abs, it will automatically detect libgnomeprint,
so no configuration necessary
- make sure abs is up to date
- copy /var/abs/extra/wxgtk to your favorite build location and go
to the wxgtk folder
- makepkg -i
Thanks for that information - I tried rebuilding wxgtk myself and it
took me some time to figure out I needed libgnomeprintui...
There is however another problem building kicad-bzr with current arch -
will post a patch in a minute.
eMails verschlüsseln mit PGP - privacy is your right!
Mein PGP-Key zur Verifizierung: http://pgp.mit.edu