Re: Donating serverspace + confluence + gliffy

On 04/11/2012 10:05 AM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo wrote:
> I agree,
>
>    But probably we should just recover everything useful on the other ones
> and put it on the new place.
>
> You mean
>        kicad.sourceforge.net <http://kicad.sourceforge.net> and
>        http://iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/kicad/
>
> right?
>
> Anyway, with his own domain, it should rank first on the search engines.

It would be nice to hear some feedback from those maintaining the current wiki on this idea.

My remarks were only that I was not opposed to the move.  That does not mean that I am a
driver of it.

I don't know enough about the software tools comparison.

The wiki guys' opinions are important to me, and I also think we need to give slightly
higher weighting to any native English speaker in that group of volunteers.

Thanks,

Dick