Re: wxFormbuilder issue

On 03/30/2012 12:54 PM, jean-pierre charras wrote:
> Hello, Dick,
>
> Bug item #3510480 (subclass not displayed) is now fixed.
> We now should wait for wxFormbuilder 3.3.3
>
> Happy week end,

This fix already came through Ubuntu's 10.4 repo today.

Man that was fast, says something about open source I think.

However I see this new package version is named "3.3.3 beta", and it is complaining about
unsupported attributes in the file.

So these error messages are a little disconcerting.  The error messages do not read like
they are merely discontinuations of an XML element, but rather like the program is seeing
something "new" it does not understand.

The subclass display bugs are fixed however.

Dick