Re: New Pcbnew file format.

Hi-

When I build revno 3511, the tracks that I draw in pcbnew are huge
(wider than the default page) (screenshot attached).
I use these flags for cmake:

cmake ../kicad.latest -DKICAD_STABLE_VERSION=ON -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \
	-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr

Am I missing a flag? Or is this just a temporary bug?

Thanks-
-lajos

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 04/13/2012 10:18 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

>>> We seem to have no extraneous C++ objects.  And this conversation should not diverge into
>>> changing C++ objects, but should remain largely focused on file format.
>>>

>>> However, I will not let go of the importance of this format's effect on our ability to
>>> perform clipboard operations later.  From day one going back 4-5 years ago, this has
>>> always been a main objective of the s-expression format of mine.
>>>

>>> Within a BOARD C++ object, there are two kinds of text C++ objects, two kinds of line C++
>>> objects, two kinds of arc objects, etc, with one relative to the board and one relative to
>>> the module/footprint.  This is status quo.
>>>

>>> We need:
>>>

>>> 1) to differentiate these later when pulling them off the clipboard,
>>> 2) to create different C++ objects at file load and at clipboard parsing time.