Re: Segvia and zone filling.

Jean,
I thought about this, and I agree with your first point.  This patch has
shortcomings in the fact that things like wire stubs and unwanted lone
tracks will also have there net-codes updated and in turn might not be
caught by drc.

I'll look into connecting the vias directly to a zone instead.

Dick,
There are a few bug reports related to this, specifically

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/593923
and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/612133  (im not sure if this is the
same thing or not)