Re: Plotting/fabricating in nanometers

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 06:05:36PM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> OK. Didn't knew about the doxygen bit.

I pondered about the doxygen policy... having the full docs inside the header
and not in the source file is awfully inconvenient...

I usually do something like this:
- The header is mostly plain with member divided in section (to find stuff quickly)
- The implementation contains the full doc... for overridden virtual function I simply
  notice the difference against the parent implementation. Of course pures and inlines
  are commented in the headers...

The same doxygen manual says:

   Unlike most other documentation systems, doxygen also allows you to put the
   documentation of members (including global functions) in front of the
   definition. This way the documentation can be placed in the source file
   instead of the header file. This keeps the header file compact, and allows
   the implementer of the members more direct access to the documentation. As a
   compromise the brief description could be placed before the declaration and
   the detailed description before the member definition

BTW I find the 'missing' header file a big nuisance in java!

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl