Unused colors in eeschema?

I was window-shopping in the eeschema color preferences and I noticed a thing...

First of all there is the 'Net Name' color which seems to be unused: I think it's associated with the LAYER_NETNAM entry; the other thing is that if I set the background to black it always says 'some items are of the same color of the background'... and nothing is set to black!

Looking around I saw in the .eeschema the ColorPinF entry set to 0... maybe it's that? it seems associated to LAYER_PINFUN... another unused layer?

What can you say to me about these... are they relics, unimplemented stuff or just not used yet?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl

Follow ups