Re: Unused colors in eeschema?

On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 04:21:03PM -0400, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Layers in Eeschema are only used in a few special cases.  Mainly to

I'm talking about 'layers' but simply because that's why colors are slotted to...

My question was about colors declared but apparently never used anyway (it can be confusing for the user, I don't care particularly about them XD). Just a 'quality issue'.

Refactoring the line entities is a good idea IMHO, maybe I'll take a shoot a it.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl