Re: P-Cad plug-in

On 6/26/2012 3:23 PM, Alexander Lunev wrote:
It was suggested to implement pcad2kicad converter as pcbnew plug-in. It is clear how to do this in the case of pcbnew. Even it is clear
how to do this in the case of eeschema. But it is not clear what to do with translation of P-Cad libraries (pcb and schematic libraries).

Now there are 4 different modes in pcad2kicad converter: converting pcb design files, converting pcb library files, converting sch design
files and converting sch library files. Considering the user interface how the converting libraries could be implemented applied to KiCad?
Any considerations?

Best regards,
Alexander Lunev