Re: More on scripting and wx, thanks Edwin!

Thank you Brian!! :)

Brian, it would be great if you could give us some support at compilation
time for Windows
(you already told me there was no problem), but as Lorenzo is spotting in
the wxPython thread, we're making things
more complicated at compilation time with this, as it might require to
compile:

* swig 1.3.xx (probably patched with wxpython patches) used for wxPython
* wxPython

Greetings,
Mike

--