Re: Footprint Wizard Farnell/Eagle.scr/Ultra librarian, and scripting, how to integrate

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:42:55AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Are they really Eagle footprints?  I don't think so.  I think they are footprints
> generated by executing a scriplet in the eagle scripting language, which you intend to be
> able to "execute" using python, correct?

SCR should be in eagle command language (the command bound to the ui);
true scripts should have ULP extension.

Modules proper are in binary format for eagle 5 and xml for eagle 6.

I'd assume that the SCR are in a subset generated by some kind of converter otherwise... you'll practically need to implement eagle:P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl