Re: Where is the PCBNEW define coming from??

On 08/15/2012 06:17 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 11:04:03AM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
>> There's something strange in that... just to make it known if it happens
>> to someone else; just rerun cmake, it should go away
> Uhmm I think I got what happened... some time ago the common

Please narrow down "the common"

a) common.cpp
b) common lib

>  was
> compiled twice with different defines, now it seems it get compiled only
> once without defines (can you confirm this?).
>
> Guess from where the BIU scale for the border comes from now?
>
> The SCREEN! :((((

It was supposed to simply be a compile time constant, per the work package that I wrote,
and on which Wayne is still working for CERN.

Please try and be very explicit in your description of things, we are on the cusp of
having this conversation disintegrate due to lack of agreement even on basic terms.

If you mean class SCREEN, please say that.  Thanks.

Dick