Re: Patches, MSVC and bitmap underlays

On 22/09/2012 3:43 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 07:19:18PM +0200, jean-pierre charras wrote:
a background bitmap is more like the grid that can be shown or not, but cannot be plotted, and is not a layer.
Layers 29, 30 and 31, not yet used in Pcbnew, should be left for something related to the board.
A background bitmap is not a board item.
I'd propose for a 'special' kind of entities, not a layer... I agree
that should be something under the 'view controls'. Also it would need
some controls for registering it, more or less like the grid.

I agree. A new item on the View menu makes sense.

To be clear, it should go in the 'render' tab, not in the 'layers'
one...

Agreed. I'll reimplement in this way.

Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs@xxxxxxxxxx

 "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins