Re: Winbuilder Nanometer support

Exactly, if possible all must go, but that will generate pcbnew.so
installed to python directories, may be that's better to build as a
separate package?

That's for use from python (without all the kicad suite installed).

(import pcbnew ....)

There is one flag to enable "python inside pcbnew" other for "pcbnew inside
python" (candidate to be in a separate package), and then another to enable
the wxpython support (for better ui integration from pcbnew).

Sorry for the vague explanation, I'm just having to leave for some minutes,
but will be back in 15-20min again.