Re: Scripting build on Windows

Wow wow woow!!! :D

If you're using console Python, and call import pcbnew, then you should use
LoadBoard("xxxxx"),

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/testing/view/head:/pcbnew/scripting/examples/listPcb.py

if it's a pcbnew console inside pcbnew window, then It really seems like
the pcbnew is reloading the
pcbnew.dll and then GetBoard cannot find the "frame" pcb, in that case try
to put the .dll out of path
for the pcbnew .exe