3D VRML models

I've updated the source and PDF documentation (including short tutorial) for the parametric 3D models.  Python bindings now include a model for a vertical thru header and the thru-hole cylindrical resistor.  Any comments/suggestions/requests for other types of models are welcome. Since the basic tools are already there, I probably won't make any more announcements on that project for a while. :)  I need to set up my project webpage for discussing that stuff anyway.

Packaged source and PDF documentation is at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/kicad3dmodels/files/source_v0.5/

To pull the sources via git:

git clone git://git.code.sf.net/p/kicad3dmodels/code

- Cirilo