VRML models and Python

Here's a question for Python gurus; my google skills haven't helped me with this one.  I have two Python modules implemented in C++, ModuleA and ModuleB.  ModuleB uses routines from ModuleA (but by the usual C++ ways, not by calling through Python). So I import ModuleA, then import ModuleB.  However, on loading ModuleB I get an "unresolved reference..." error and the module loading is aborted.  Any suggestions on what can be done about this? As a workaround I can link "libA" into "libB" but that's not good since the code grows bloated very quickly.  I use boost::python to create the modules.

- Cirilo