Re: -std=c++0x break build on MinGW and wxWidgets 2.9.4

Le 15/11/2012 18:52, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :

The latest version of Boost (1.52) has compile fixes (although they are non-specific) for the polygon library in the change log. Maybe we need to update Boost in KiCad (1.49) to the latest version and give it a try to see if we can have both the Boost polygon library and std::unique_ptr. It doesn't seem that unreasonable to expect to be able to use both in a modern build environment.

Updating boost is a good idea, generally speaking, but Boost 1.52 does not solves the Boost compil issue.

FYI, option "-std=c++0x -U __STRICT_ANSI__" allows compiling KiCad under MinGW with gcc 4.6.

However do not use -std=c++0x or -std=c++11 is still the best idea for now.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS