Re: EAGLE_PLUGIN::FootprintLoad()

On 1/1/2013 4:42 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
Iam on this now.

Looks easy, if you are me.

Thanks Dick. I was hoping to get to it sooner but I started working on decoupling the UI stuff from of the PCB objects as the first steps of turning the footprint viewer/editor code into a DSO/DLL and quickly realized that it is going to be a lot more work than I initially thought. I'll probably do it in several small commits and try to help get the footprint library table code done before focusing solely on the DSO/DLL.