Re: EAGLE_PLUGIN::FootprintLoad()

02.01.2013 02:44, Wayne Stambaugh kirjoitti:

> Thanks Dick.  I was hoping to get to it sooner but I started working on
> decoupling the UI stuff from of the PCB objects as the first steps of

Second thanks. I've seen the first Eagle board on KiCad and must say
it's impressive. KiCad is going to be a Swiss Army knife of PCB EDAs ;)

Regarding decoupling the UI from logic, that would eventually allow the
use of more efficient and actively developed application toolkit [1] [2]
[3] without reinventing the wheel again in kicad-gal.

-Vesa

[1] http://doc.qt.digia.com/qt/graphicsview.html
[2] http://doc.qt.digia.com/qt/demos-chip.html
[2] http://doc.qt.digia.com/qt/demos-boxes.html