Re: Script access to pcb plot

*
*Back to this old, but importan topic about scripting API documentation: *
**
*I found this at swig site:*
**2012/11/07* - Summer of Code
2012<http://sourceforge.net/p/swig/news/2012/11/summer-of-code-2012/>

GSoC 2012 was SWIG's third Summer of Code, and this year we
received five slots for projects rela.....

Parsing of C/C++ source

code has been improved, so that every declaration/definition can

now be commented. Translation of Doxygen tags to Javadoc and
Python docstrings has been improved and corresponding regression
tests have been implemented. The project mentor, Marko Klopcic
has some great ideas for the future GSoC. The work can be tried
out on the branch gsoc2012-doxygen.

I'm going to try that gsoc2012-doxygen branch and see how well or bad does
it work.

--

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es