Re: Script access to pcb plot

Hi Lorenzo, about the patch, the scripting-related-part looks fine,

Dick, you outlined the scripting-doc problem perfectly.

I think that after  C++->swig-->py  the C++ doxygen info could be recovered
back into python pydoc information, and then back into another (scripting
only) doxygen, then that could be extended with examples / tutorials.

I've seen some scripts that did the trick (as far as I remember they parsed
doxygen XML output and reinjected into .py as pydoc, but not sure now). I
will put this as my next task as soon as I'm back, but if anyone finds
motivation to do it from now to 29th then it's more than welcome :-)

Greethings