Re: Python scripting cmake build macros.

This project is full of valuable developers,

I really like the cmake / cross compiling idea, that could lead to success and also
automated KiCad/Win32 builds at any time …

I'm going to try it!! (pausing the swig-gsoc2012-doxygen tests, which look good)

I will also try the cross-path with Wayne instructions when they are available and see where do we get.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo