Re: Introducing CERN BE-CO-HT

Hi Javier,

Thank-you for your email, it's very exciting news for KiCad.

I have already got projects underway using the CERN Open Hardware Licence.
That is a great initiative!

It's really nice that you've put so much effort into explaining where you
are coming from and what you are prepared to do for KiCad. Thank-you for
taking the time to put the email together and letting us know.

It feels like exciting times ahead!

Best Regards, Brian.