Re: m_colorsSettings in BOARD

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 08:34:04AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Clarification, a paraphrase of something I wrote a week or so ago, which is a metaphor of
> only moderate quality, is this:

Too much complicate as a metaphore for my english :D I'd like to
shorten it as 'it's implementation dependant'

Anyway I think that my doubt is clear now thank. As for the colors per
board/per user I think that everyone has its workflow. I for example
remember layers by colour, someone else allocate colours to the layers
of the moment and so on.

If possible the 'color from the board but quickly overrideable' seems the way to
go. Like in firefox where you have the view menu with the option to
(essentially) disable style sheets.

As for the 'color as RGB' I see no problem since EDA_COLOR_T is 90% or
so already encapsulated. Of course we would need an external
representation (I think that the #hex notation would be fine... in fact
it's already supported by wxColour)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl