Re: PROPOSAL. Pcbnew anf GerbView layer names - can we improve them?

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 08:17:50AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Doesn't matter.  This is a land mine, and you have been warned.

Sorry but I don't know what evil could come from allowing the user to
rename the ECO1 layer to something more useful. Since you can rename
copper layers there is no reason whatsoever to disallow it from comment
one. I agree that for special names there could be problem, but what if
we wanted to add new comment layers? The machinery is (almost) in place
now...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl