Re: Units in pcbnew: inch, mm and mils

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 02:45:21PM +0200, mr wrote:

> I would like to propose to introduce to pcbnew additional units: mils.

In the type-in boxes you can already add 'mi' or 'th' to specify mils.

If possible, another good idea would be to 'merge' the two unit button
since the toolbar is already too much tall even for 768 pixel displays;

Other than that is only a UI issue, but I can live without mils as
selectable unit... maybe that's because here we do most stuff in metric?
I have nothing against this feature but maybe you'll need a blood
sacrifice to appease the kicad code gods XD

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl