Re: Units in pcbnew: inch, mm and mils

HI Mate,
I think it is a great idea. I just would like to point out that the
the icon "In" should actually be "in" and at the bottom of the window
"Design Rules Editor" the simbol """ should be replaced by the symbol
"in".

More important than anything, "mils" is, I think, incorrect and it
should be "mil" always, even when you say "35 mil". Also, please do
not forget the space between the number and the unit.

Finally, in the window "General Settings" I would propose the following changes:

"Units" -> "Measurement Unit"
"Millimeters" - "Metric (mm)"
"inches" -> "Imperial (in)"
"mils" -> "Imperial (mil)"

And since you are in the "General Settings" window, I would propose
the following changes:

"Coordinates"  -> "Coordinate System"
"Rectangular"  -> "Cartesian"

"Cursor"    -> "Cursor Shape"