Pcbnew netlist import changes.

In order to provide a reasonable path to implement the upcoming
footprint library table changes in Pcbnew, I had to revamp the current
netlist import code which I just committed in r4110.  The changes are
significant so there is a possibility that I broke something along the
way.  There also may be some minor differences in netlist import
behavior compared to the previous code.  This code also effected CvPcb
so there may be some issues there as well.  I tested it the best I could
but it's possible some corner cases slipped through the cracks.  If you
find any problems, please file a bug report as soon as possible so I can
get it fixed.  If you like some of the changes, feel free to let me know.

I made two simple improvements to the Pcbnew netlist dialog which should
help aid in troubleshooting.  I added a dry run option so that you can
read the netlist and see what changes are going to made to the board in
the dialog message window without actually applying the changes.  This
can save you a lot of grief if I managed to mess up the netlist import
code.  I also added a button to allow saving the contents of the message
window to a file.  Please take advantage of this feature when filing any
bug reports on the netlist importer.  If I have this file along with the
netlist file (*.net),  component link file (*.cmp), and the board file
(*.kicad_pcb), it will make finding and fixing the problem much easier.

Thanks,

Wayne