Re: project template cloning

> I think the vendor prefix is a good idea, so I think a file rename would be the best
> option here. In that case, the ti-stellaris-boosterpack40_min template also would need
> renaming.
>
> Thanks for all of the good work :)

Henry,

We are in agreement on the best fix.  However the issue is not quite so easily resolved,
because the schematic contains the name of the cache library and also the name of
launchpad.lib

So we have to be careful that the renaming only touches some names, and that those files
that *contain* names, still point to valid names after the renaming process.

$ grep launchpad  *.sch

will show what I mean.

So this makes it more than 6 minutes, for 2 templates.

$ bzr co lp:~kicad-lib-committers/kicad/library/

# to rename:
$ bzr mv src dst

$ bzr diff > lib.patch

If you want to do this, that would be helpful.

verify that lib.patch is sensible by manually testing the templates, not only for
renaming, but actual use.   Sometimes a complaint is given when you go to load a schematic
if it references a library it cannot find.  I have seen that schematic libraries in the
CWD are always found when referenced.  So a little testing is what I am hoping for from
you before you make the patch.

I will commit your patch if you are unable to.

Dick