Re: Miscellaneous stuff

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 07:43:30AM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Attach a bad board file if you want your code review, the sky is falling, C
> programmer mentality, bug report, to be perceived as anything but bullshit.

Your grammar fails me, or, better I fail to understand you. Maybe my
english is not enough for getting your meaning.

Anyway I'll do that. If you, or someone else, wants that fine.

Sorry for His Royal Majesty for trying to make kicad a better program.
You want to find around all the degrees to radian conversion? Please go
on. How many different ways do you have to find a segment length? You'll
be surprised. I'm not stopping you. I personally think that trying to
have some consistence in the code itself is way more productive to
fixing consistence in spacing.

With this mentality you shouldn't be surprised if you get no more
contributions from outside.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl