Re: Regression Testing

On 04/30/2013 02:11 PM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> On 04/30/2013 02:04 PM, Travis Ayres wrote:
>> Also - python 2 or 3?
>
> Great and important question.  We can do either, although some work is needed for 3.4 on
> Windows, probably I would be in that critical path for python a-mingw-us.

Sorry, that can only be mis-understood.  Clarifying: the critical path would be defined by
getting wxPython in place on python 3.4, 3.x.

We also recognize that linux distros don't have it wxPython on 3.4 or 3.3, so it is by far
a larger and longer problem to solve in order to have the entire stack on all platforms.

stack, not in vertical order:

  wxpython, wxwidgets, python, kicad

It is a non-trivial effort if you don't have starting points from distro standard packages.

Dick